Come meet us at the world’s largest offshore wind energy event – EWEA Offshore 2015
From 10 to 12 March 2015, we will be attending the European Wind and Energy Association’s (EWEA) conference in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Held once every two years, EWEA OFFSHORE is the world’s largest offshore wind energy conference and exhibition. It brings together wind energy professionals from Europe and around the world – from manufacturers, developers, operations and maintenance to logistics and installation.
Several of our experts will be attending the event. Come by stand E-D10 in the Danish Pavilion to talk to them about just a few of the services we provide to the offshore industry, including:
- environmental impact assessments – sediments, underwater noise, and wildlife
- marine risk assessments
- operational forecasts – wind, waves, currents, and sediment plumes
- MetOcean design criteria and operational conditions
- construction schemes and operations and maintenance (O&M) optimisation
- scour and load calculations
- online monitoring and integrated data solutions