IUCLID 6 FOR REACH REGISTRATIONS
Preparing dossiers for REACH authorisation
This one-day IUCLID 6 training course aims to assist you in preparing and/or editing REACH registration dossiers. The course is based on the practical aspects of IUCLID 6 to ensure that the outcome of the course will be applicable for your day-to-day work challenges with IUCLID 6.
IUCLID 6 plays a central role in the IT environments of all organisations that manage scientific data on chemicals in a regulatory context, for example under the OECD HPV, the EU Biocidal Products Regulation or the EU REACH Regulation.
At the course you will receive expert advice on how to use IUCLID 6 for REACH registration dossiers. We will also guide you through IUCLID 6 and the process of creating a dossier step-by-step, such as Lead or Company Specific Dossiers.
Upon completion of the course you will be able to use IUCLID 6 for your future REACH registration dossiers.
- Introduction to IUCLID 6
- IUCLID 6 components under Tasks, Inventories and Tools
- Exporting and importing information to/from a IUCLID 6 dataset
- Creating a new IUCLID 6 dataset (substance and product/mixture)
- Creating end-point study records and end-point summaries
- Creating a IUCLID 6 dossier from a IUCLID 6 dataset
- IUCLID 6 dossier submission to ECHA via REACH IT
TARGET GROUP AND PREREQUISITES
The course is relevant for everybody who is or will be working with IUCLID 6.
At the course, please bring your own laptop with IUCLID 6 installed. Prior to the course you will receive further instructions on how to download IUCLID 6.