IUCLID 6, SPC EDITOR AND R4BP 3 FOR BIOCIDES
Preparing dossiers for biocidal products
This course aims to assist you in preparing IUCLID dossiers and Summary Product Characteristic (SPC) reports for biocidal products and biocidal product families under the BPR. The course is based on the practical aspects of IUCLID 6, the SPC Editor and R4BP 3 (Register for Biocidal Products), to ensure that the training will be applicable for your day-to-day work challenges with these formats and platforms.
At the course, you will receive expert advice and gain practical insight into the use of IUCLID, the SPC Editor and R4BP 3 for authorisation of biocidal products and biocidal product families. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to work in IUCLID 6, the SPC Editor and R4BP 3 for your future biocidal product authorisations.
- IUCLID components under Tasks, Inventories and Tools, plus administration
- How to work in parallel on IUCLID and ECHA accounts
- Exporting and importing information to a IUCLID dataset
- Creating a new IUCLID dataset (substance and product/mixture)
- Creating end-point study records and end-point summaries
- Creating a IUCLID dossier from a IUCLID product dataset
- IUCLID dossier submission to ECHA via R4BP 3
- How to work in the SPC Editor for products and families
- How to work in the R4BP 3 platform
TARGET GROUP AND PREREQUISITES
The course is relevant for everybody who is or will be working with IUCLID.
At the course, please bring your own laptop with IUCLID 6 installed. Prior to the course you will receive further instructions on how to download IUCLID 6.